Foto|Gambar|Daisy Fajarina Masturbasi di Depan Shaliha!

Foto shaliha dan keluarga manoManohara Odelia Pinot mom, Daisy Fajarina really really mad already. At least it is perceived by Shaliha and a power law Ratna Sarumpaet. According Shaliha, Daisy had to do with entering masturbasi hand (sorry, red) to vagina and then insert hand to mouth Shaliha.

"Just this time I hear and deal with the violence done to women by other women. Usually the men do. More mad again, he masturbasi perform in front of Shaliha and this is very inappropriate," said Ratna.

further, said Ratna, in addition to the action that is not appropriate, Shaliha also experienced sexual harassment from the husband of Daisy French citizens, Reiner Pinot. At the time, Shaliha claim to be raped. This is done, and Daisy knew, it was originally indifferent, but it was not long direct vituperate Shaliha considered as children with her husband.

"Pinot not rape me yet,only touch and kiss me. But Daisy send me my guess is back on the night (27 March 2007) as well. I kick myself and expose Pinot expose himself. When it is careless drinking urine would be pardoned if Daisy , "said Shaliha.

Once satisfied coquet Shaliha, Daisy started to persecution on Shaliha. "My neck Daisy, kicked stomach, beaten-use hangers, hair cropped up because of a neck to see her husband on my treatment," his him.